Easily update your website without the need for any technical knowledge, from any computer with internet access and without installing any software.There are essentially two types of websites that we build – flat websites and content managed (CMS) websites. Flat websites are suitable for those sites with a small number of pages or those that will not be updated regularly. They look just as good visually as content managed sites and a user will generally not be able to tell whether a site is flat or content managed.
Our web design services are complete with all the features you need.
- fiber_smart_record Update site content and images.
- fiber_smart_record Add sub-navigation content pages for articles or other content.
- fiber_smart_record Add images to a gallery or content pages.
- fiber_smart_record Upload PDFs, MP3s or videos to use on content pages.
- fiber_smart_record Create an HTML newsletter to stay in touch with your customers.
- fiber_smart_record Set a page for approval.
- fiber_smart_record Preview pages and see how they will look before they are made live on your website.
- fiber_smart_record Re-order news articles or gallery items.
- fiber_smart_record Seamlessly update metadata, sitemaps, and more.
- fiber_smart_record Track customer conversions.
Popular CMS include WordPress, Magento, and Joomla. Most of these CMS are open-source and offer unique solutions and toolsets depending on their specializations. WordPress is perhaps the most user-friendly CMS, powering more than 30 percent of websites around the world. Joomla has a steep learning curve but it has extensive capabilities that are highly customizable. Magento is the first choice of many for e-commerce CMS.
Some factors you should consider when researching CMS platforms are:
Switching your CMS is a big move, but making the switch can be a transformative investment. Below are some reasons why you might consider changing your CMS.
If existing CMS platforms still doesn’t meet your needs, you can commission a custom CMS to be built from scratch. Custom Content Management Systems often provide a better fit for the demands of your websites.